Before you use this site, please read the following terms and conditions applicable to the use of this website. When you use and continue to connect to this site, you will be deemed to have accepted the following terms and conditions.
“The information” refers to information, data, text, content analysis, news, reports, programs, pictures, pictures, charts, videos, audio, software and other materials in communication, communication and other tangible and intangible projects.
“Service” means other services that may be provided from time to time by this website.
“We”, “Us” or “Our” means Bridge.
- Change the website
We can exercise complete discretion at any time, without notice decided on this site increase, revision or delete any information from this website, or change the site of the display mode, the content or functionality.
- Amendment clause
- User behaviour
As the condition of the connection or use of this website, you may not:
- Intrusive, forced to invade, connect, use or attempt to invade, force to invade, connect or use any part of our server, and/or any information that you are not allowed to issue;
- Restrict or prevent any other user from using and enjoying the site; or
- Post or transmit any kind of illegal, fraudulent, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, threatening, abusive, harmful, unpleasant, disgusting or other adverse or excessive information, including but not limited to transfer any urge or encourage constitute a criminal offence, lead to civil liability, or violate any local, state, national or foreign law behaviour in other ways; or
- Post or transmit any advertising, lobbying, chain letters, pyramid selling plan, junk e-mail, investment opportunities or plan or any other requirements and provide the communication of information (commercial or otherwise), or junk email or pan full screen; or
- Post or transmit any virus, fraud, worm or other harmful component or any other computer code, file or program which can interfere, damage or limit the operation of this website or any hardware or software.
- Post, publish, transmit, copy, distribute or use any information obtained from this website for commercial use in any manner; or
- Upload, post, publish, transmit, copy, or in any way distribution obtained from the site by copyright or other protection of the right to information, or without the copyright or the right to hold personnel first written permission and according to the information to create derivative works; invasion or make any copyright, trademark, trade secrets or other intellectual property rights or other third party rights; or
- To track, harass, or infringe upon the lawful rights of another; or
- Collect or store personal data of other users.
- To stop the connection
If we by using complete discretion and decision is not acceptable, or we think you have breached the use in terms of anyone, or that we believe are appropriate, should or need, we reserve the right to can at any time to stop immediately, reject, or suspend your connection to this website or any part thereof, without notice. For the avoidance of doubt, the 4, 7, 8 and 12 of these provisions will continue to be valid, even if you are connected to this website or any part of it to be stopped, rejected or suspended.
- Links to this site
Connection of this website may connect you to other websites that are not controlled by us. Links to other sites do not constitute a recognition of the Bridge & reg; on the website or the website provides information, products, advertising or other materials. You acknowledge that and agree that Bridge & reg; to connect to the web site provides content, accuracy or effectiveness, not any responsibility, also does not use or rely on connections to other sites have information, products, advertising or other materials caused by any loss or damage responsible.
If you violate terms of any a and/or arising from the use of this website all liabilities, damages, claims, proceedings, costs and expenses (including but not limited to legal fees and expenses), you agree to protect, secure and maintain Bridge & reg; and its various subsidiaries, affiliate and the directors, managers, employees and agents from harm. If it is necessary, we may take part in any claim or suit against any claim or participate in any settlement. Without our prior written consent, any reconciliation of the adverse effects of this Council’s rights or obligations shall not be made. We reserve the right to handle any claim or suit and control.
- Limited liability and guarantee
All information on this website is for general reference. Bridge is not liable for such information.
The services and information provided on this website are in accordance with the circumstances and can be turned on at the time.
- Declaration of rights to inquire and correct information
Users have the right to check and more original company to save the user information.
If the service is to collect personal information, you should also refer to the relevant user agreement in connection with the personal information form.
If you have any questions, requests or criticisms on this site, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You acknowledge and agree that we have the right to consider appropriate, copy, disclose, distribute or use you to the site of delivery or post any material, including but not limited to any ideas, suggestions, advice, information, or other communication, without to any person or entity responsible or for compensation.
- Partial Invalidity
- Regulation law and jurisdiction
Regulations of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (“Hong Kong”) of the People’s Republic of China by the terms and conditions of use. You agree to accept the jurisdiction of the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Hong Kong courts.
- Online payment service
Online payment services provided by “PayPal” “Visa” “Mastercard” “HSBC PayMe”. Using the latest and most advanced encryption technology, your personal information will be fully protected, to prevent the invasion and theft of criminals.